- 200 Rising Star and Senior Leader finalists
- 131 corporates profiled across all sectors
- Over 2,000 business leaders engaged
Co-founders Melanie Eusebe and Sophie Chandauka, have a vision for the Awards to be a catalyst for change in the advancement of BAME talent in business and they have launched three unique initiatives to do just that:
- BAME in the Boardroom to train future NEDs
- The Middle Research on the challenges facing BAME middle managers in career progression
- BAME Accelerator and Think Tank for accelerating BAME middle managers
Founded in 2014, the Black British Business Awards is the only premium awards program of its kind in the UK. The Awards:
- Celebrate the often-unsung contributions of exceptional black executives and entrepreneurs.
- Recognise exceptional role models and the businesses that support them.
- Focus on commercial excellence and business impact.
- Transcend stereotypes, challenging unconscious bias and promoting social mobility.
- Inspire confidence in the strength of the ethnic minority talent pipeline across sectors.